Food Gratitude Challenge
My hope for you is that this free e-course will
- spark new awareness around food as a gift of provision and self-care for your body, mind, heart and spirit.
- lead to improvements in your digestion and your energy level.
- explore the relationships between your body, the earth, your spirit and self-care.
- increase your desire to take better care of your body, and your being as a whole.
These are simple concepts that makes you say, “Duh! That’s common sense.”
But how many of us take the time to do it, I mean really take in the full experience? Not too many. That’s why I’m issuing you this challenge.
It’s all about the ‘tudes! Attitude and Gratitude are two simple yet very powerful concepts that can have a significant impact on your life, and this 7-day e-course challenges you to take both attitude and gratitude to whole new levels.
Another reason I offer this course to you free is because it will give you a good indication of whether my services are right for you, at no cost to you other than your time. I tend to present technical educational information alongside spiritual and mystical teachings, weaving them together in a fashion that shows how the two support each other. Really, they are not separate teachings. You can’t separate the spirit from the body or vice versa, because without the spirit, the body has no life. This is a basic introductory course which includes concepts that are carried through my philosophies and offerings.
Sign up for the Challenge and you will receive absolutely free this 7-day e-course that will step you into a deeper relationship with your food, its source, your digestive system and you being as a whole.
Take the Challenge and receive the following:
- For 7 consecutive days, recite a simple prayer of gratitude with all of your meals and snacks as described in the first email message that you will receive upon signup. Each day, you’ll receive an email with something new to focus on during that day’s Food Gratitude Challenge exercises.
- Record daily how you felt before and after that day’s exercises. Make special note of any insights that come to you.
- After 7 days, write a short paragraph about what changes you noticed in your body, your digestion and your life. You can email me your comments from the Contact Us page, or post your comments directly on the blog.
- When I receive your Food Gratitude Challenge comments, in return you’ll receive a link to a special gift as a token of my appreciation.
I look forward to hearing about your new relationship with your food!
Bring the spirit of Gratitude
to your kitchen for every meal
with this special Food Gratitude cutting board
Visit the Joyfully Living Store for more info.